A Chantelle Best Seller, the C Magnifique Seamless Unlined Minimizer is the pillar of comfort and support for everyday wear. Inner support panels in the full-coverage cups help center the breast tissue, providing a slimming and minimizing effect. The soft stretch cups are smooth, providing a seamless look under any outfit, while the comfortable wide band provides maximum support, up to an I cup.
Our Best Seller - C Magnifique
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.